Friday, November 13, 2009

Can I Get a Fork?

I've been cheating on erg/home with another blog. Can I get a Fork was started in the beginning of November. It's a food blog.

Lisa and I had been talking about starting a food blog for a while, and in the beginning she was just doing her thing on her blog. We had talked about starting a new one where we were both setup as authors. Originally my contribution was going to be minimal and Lisa was going to do her nutrition thing, talk about, and analyze the food we cook at the house.

It was supposed to be geared more towards vegetarian cooking and help motivate us to cook at home and eat out less often.

Well, we told Matt about it and he got really excited and wanted to be a part of it. So now, the subject is everything food. Whether Lisa gets technical on some nutritional information, someone has something good at a restaurant, someone wants to post a recipe, someone cooks something good (or bad) at the house, anything goes.

The end result is, I don't know where this blog is headed but I think the contrast of Matt's I don't like vegetables, "I've don't think I've had avocado before" reluctance to try new food, Lisa's technical incite, my quest to find good mexican food in Michigan, and the continuing input we're getting by adding additional authors should keep it fresh. That said consider this an open invite to any one interested in contributing.

No comments: