Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Phone


Last Saturday we went on a 20+ mile ride in and around downtown Detroit. I snaped this picture using my new phone, a Motorola Droid. The Droid has a 5MP camera built in, and takes amazing pictures when the lighting is perfect (in low light or indoors forget it).

So far so good with the phone. Today I listened to (with great success) Pandora radio on my way in to work, which i streamed from my phone into the AUX input on the cars radio. Tomorrow... who knows.

3 comments:

milkman said...

Aux input is such win. Rear aux in (wired through the center console) was the only must-have feature when I went stereo shopping recently.

How's the 'droid?

Justin Short said...

Do you have any idea how much bandwidth it takes to stream radio? I only have 500mb/month on my Blackberry, and I have no idea how far that will actually go.

Raven said...

I have unlimited data, so in all truth - I dont care.